martes, 9 de diciembre de 2014

Favorite winter coat


Hey guys! Today I'm wearing my favorite coat of this season which it's super warm and I think that I would wear it all the entire day. I'm a huge fan of those fur coats and to not give up with the tradition I fell in love with this coat. I decided to combinate this fur coat with a red jumpsuit that I'm in love with.
See you soon :)

¡Hola chicos! Hoy estreno mi abrigo favorito de esta temporada que es súper calentito y la verdad lo llevaría todo el dia. Soy muy fan de los abrigos de pelo y para seguir con la tradición me he enamorado perdidamente de este abrigo. He decidido combinar este abrigo de pelo con un mono rojo que me encanta. 
Nos vemos prontito :)




















OUTFIT OF THE DAY

COAT: Zara

JUMPSUIT: Pull & Bear

SHOES: Victoria


3 comentarios:

  1. Very nice fur, it looks gorgeous on you :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. My pleasure Andreea, I love real fur and it's so nice seeing a lady that enjoys wearing it :) Keep up the great posts !!!

      Eliminar